Followers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

uniform camp is nearer and nearer!!!

long time no write my blog le lo...
so now i spend some time to write my blog lo...

i felt regret after i promise my friends to join in this camp o...
we had to go back sch n practise our marching...damn regret!!!
so tis whole week except yesterday n sat n sunday,then the other days we need to go back to sch lo...
tired le...
i dunno y i join my uniform group o...
coz till now i juz noe tat the members have many problems 4 each other o...
pls dun fight la...we need to cooperate la,so tat our group can be give them a good impression...

i dun wan join tis camp...
who can tell me shall i join tis camp ma?
haiz...
but i will try myself more better so tat it will make me happy mah...wakaka...

i hope tat we will not be shy of our group lu...
anyone who join tis uniform group,pls show out ur SEMANGAT,ok ma?
we should add oil lu~

No comments: