Followers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to EVE~

today, i bring my "Wise"hotdogs to school~
becoz today is my buddy,eve's birthday~
lilo brings pig ball,vava brings fish ball,li jing buys Tanahmas cheese cake n an egg with sauce,pei pei brings spaghetti de soup n sing nie brings spaghetti~
my another friend,yvo ask me give her WECARE de cheese cake ...
haha^^today so full neh~
everyone bring the food n come to sch to help eve to celebrate o~
then pei pei makes a birthday card with li jing o~
they decorate tat card n make it till special~
but my word in tat card so UGLY~haiz...
haha^^is ok la~eve won't care about it de~
i hope tat eve like our celebration~
lastly,juz need to say "Happy birthday to my buddy,Eve"~
~happy ing~

on the other hand,so lazy to do my homework o~
haiz,so many homework o~hate them so much~
got PA(B+C) de essay,PA(D+E) de graph,GEO de notes n so on...
who can help me to do tat le?
i think no one~
haha^^
y sch need us pay so many fees?
make me trouble le...
i'm not a rich ppl so cannot say want pay tat fees in a short time~
principle sot sot de~
haiz...
need pay Muet 4 the registration costs RM60,school fee costs RM77,2 Economic textbook cost RM41,2 Geography textbook cost RM40 n so on...
i have been forgotten le~

POOR me~

No comments: