Followers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

dialogue session n farewell party~~

i jz come back from Tanahmas Hotel~
coz i attend the dialogue session JCI Lion Rock n JCI Sibu...
it was really a strict meeting!!!
everyone is asking me m i feel boring?
then i say no lo...
coz i can learn many things from tis dialogue session..
i met so many adult like JCI Senator King Yip,his bod members Michelle Ho,Brian Wu,Benny Lam n lastly Martin Li...
they r all from Hong Kong...
they come to Sibu n enjoy here...
keke~
they really so cool...
n Friendly too...
so good~~
i learn many knowledge n met so many ppl tonite~
it's really a valuable meeting to me...
besides tat,we start our farewell at almost 9++ p.m. ady~
but nvm~
we had started it as fast as possible~
say truly,i felt a little bit boring le...haha^^
coz the function was actually 4 adult~
i represent my club to attend tis function~
n thanks to all my Mother Chapter de ppl...
they keep asking me will u feel boring?
haha...
they scare me feel boring le...
happy
=p
then Kelvin keep remind me eat more n more n of course my President JC Andy,Nya Ding,Ping Ping n Sandy...
then he oso attend tis function to nite...
haha^^
i sms ask him whr is he nw?
then he called me back le...
tis few days he really got call me n sms to me le...
XD
then i represent my club n gib the JCI Senator King Yip a souvenir...
hope he will like it...
then have a group photo~
i go back around 10:45++
but i still want to leave thr la...
coz when i m alone,they all treat me good good~
haha^^
i like it so much~
especially Kelvin...
haha^^
a handsome guy keep on take care me~
i will not feel regret to attend tis function...
i appreciate it coz i learn many things from there...
and oso can make our relationship more close n close~
H.A.P.P.Y
hope next time i still got chance to attend the function tat organised by JCI Sibu...
thanks all of u~~
good nite n have a rest ya~
muacks~~

No comments: