Followers

Friday, September 4, 2009

H.A.P.P.Y

tonite d installation night so successful...
happy le...
wakaka~
at 1st,i was scare n blank in my brain...
but after a while,it's feel relax liao~
coz my committee members help me all the way~
really THANKS all of u~
really really!!!
ahaahahah~~
n oso thanks to my GOH,JCI mother chapter d president n oso his bod members...
they are JCI Senator JC Chin Jun Na,JC Andy Ting,JC Nya Ding,JC Ping Ping,JC Jason Hii n JC Kch Sandy Teng...
thanks 4 attend tis function together with us~

now...
i m headache about my ticket's money!!!
haiz~~
messy!!
how le?
scare i can't do well~
help me!!!

anyway,i felt very happy now...
coz can have air to breathe now...
hehe^^
translate d eng~~~
kakaka~

then we can have other things to do le...
many things can do le...
then no nid headache about tis fnction le...
now the important is pay all the "hutang" 1st~


+u +u
Cecilia~~

No comments: