Followers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2012

2012 is a nice movie~
but it seems want happen in our world...
haiz~
left 3 years le...
so fast!
hope nope to fast lo...
juz now went watching movie with my friends~
they really good to me~
haha
tis movie make me cry o...
somebody too~
haha^^
but she still cute la~
back from cinema then start blogging here lo...

i dunno wat happen to me n him?
he so small gas!!!
i hate tis kind of boy!!!
if i want do watever things,y i should tell u?
if not tell u,then u say me cheat u again~
then bla bla bla many bad things among us...
u shouldn't treat me like tis!!!
i dunno y u owes like tis?
haiz...
make me so sad~
T__T

i dun really want u give me all the good things
i jz want u love me n treat me good~
dun simply angry with me!!!
i really tired when i accompany with him!!!
y u can't treat me like my friends?
they can treat me as well as possible~
y u can't???
i really hope u can be the best darling in world~
but u nope...
maybe u n me r end!!!
i oso dunno~
i want shout loudly~~
stress will come to me when i together with u!!!
i dun like tis feeling!!!

u owes say me treat my friends more good then u...
but they r my friends!!
if u dun like i treat my friends good then u better leave me alone!!!
i want ALONE life...
n i think tis kind of life more suitable 4 me...

u owes say me look down u...
where GOT??
although u r not rich n handsome,but i still love u.
U know??
maybe u dunno!!!
owes say me treat u bad n sth else!!!
i HATE u...
u know??
i will crazy if u still treat me like tis??

sometimes i think that should i leave u then u will feel more happy?!
then sometimes i oso think tat cannot do like tis coz i really love u~
but is u force me to think like tis!!!
we have together almost 2 years le...
y u still not understand me well?
y others can?
i will not compare u with others!!!
coz u r NONSENSE!!!
HATE!!!

No comments: