Followers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

pray 4 my daddy's health

God,u listen to my pray?
i know u r listening...
thanks God~
hope my daddy can have a good health of body~
coz he sick ady~
n serious now...
God,i know tat u r the most powerful God n u can make a miracle to everyone~
so hope my daddy can recover well n bek to Sibu here~
coz he stay outside n working himself will make him tired n stressful~
mummy now is accompany him at hospital~
n oso grandma n uncle~
i dun wan my daddy sick~
if can pls let him be a healthy person~
he still so young~
can he listen to wat we say?
we really nid u~
pls be determine~
we all here support U~~
Daddy n Mummy,I love u 2...
Muacks^^
both of u r really good parents...
so tat must be determine wat u do now...
ur daughter wait u 2 bek to cbu here~
T__T

No comments: