Followers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

sick~~

sick le...
i dun like tis...
coz sound wil change
n cannot speak louder
i dun like la...
when will i recover?
y he dunno how to acc me?
owes do the things himself...
i m ur gf...
nt ur friend!!!
did u know tat i m so worry about u when u din reply me msg?
then i dunno wat r u doing now?
m curious to know it!!
but i dunno can go where to know it!
u still LoVE me?
in my opinion,i dun think u still love me~
but i love u~~
could u please treat me as ur gf?
i dun wan to be nth in ur life...
pls dun do like tat again to me?
u told me u won't but u still do it like tat...
i dun like u disappear suddenly...
DUN LIKE!!!
so weak now...
God please help me~~
should i nid to resit my Muet?
i wan to do so...
but i lost my confident~
God,could u please gib me some confident to do in the coming paper 4 Muet?
i want resit...
to get band 3~
i oli left 2 marks nia...
i hope tat if i resit then i can get band 3 too...
T__T

No comments: