Followers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

10-5-12

Actually I busy till I forget my bloggie
WHY??
cos I have many things need to do...
but until now I still haven't finish
After my mid sem break, I start busy till now almost 1 month ++ then my status still is BUSY!!
why why why??

 When can I finish my busy status?
Is it my 3 years study in university are always busy till I graduate?
Er...I think so...
then I'm still sick now...
COUGHING from my mid term exam till now haven't recover >.<
I think this is the 1st time my coughing long time :(

Assignments??????
Group Works???????
Coughing????????
Tired?????

 Lost feeling about tired
I think not only me...
I hope my holidays will come soon
but the truth tell me that my holidays still very far
:'(

I miss my mum
my brother
my friends
and many many

When can I get back my happiness and relax?
This feelings are getting me far and far
I dunno how to get them back

I need a shoulder to comfort me
whose shoulder can lend me??
 XD

I want to smile but I less do it
I want my SMILE back
I want my SLEEPING TIME back
I want my BEAUTY FACE back
=P


Look at the photo above
My PANDA EYES look so SCARY!!!
My skin become darker and darker!!!

Everyone say coming to university study will become pretty and pretty...
Why i become ugly and ugly?
T.T

No comments: