Followers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mid sem break 2

Mid sem break come to the end now...
my heart feel so sad coz i gonna leave my home and back to "jail" again ><
"jail" means my university XD
kidding lah =.=
i need to thank GOD coz giving me opportunities to enter U and study here...
so i need to appreciate it

In my holidays,i think i almost waste my time
coz i just finish 1 homework nia...
still gt many assignments are waiting for me to finish it :(
i hope i can finish it after i go back to hostel and concentrate on my study
i'm going to have my exam on coming saturday
MODERN ECONOMICS
wow wow wow
interesting course that i'm taking this sem

actually sth happen in my holidays
i start to blame it why it should happen within my holiday
i start to hate it
but i can't do it
GOD doesn't like this
and i can't do this to hurt our lovely God
so i try to be not complaining about all the things that happen to me

I enjoy my holidays
coz my mum cook me many delicious homemade food
chit chat with my family
i love them very much

here is the photos that i took in my holidays
come and look :)
click "like" if u like 


happy holidays ^.^
holidays come to the end
gonna say bye bye to my holidays~~

&  

Welcome and count down-ing for my long holidayssss :P

No comments: