Followers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

我的心情=.=

Today,my handphone's money is overdue!!!
But "he" called me more than 3 to 4 times...
Haiz...i juz ask my mum's friend to help to buy the reload coupon...
When my mum's friend give me the reload copon is almost 11:45a.m. already...
Then i told him my hp can use now than "he"ask me y so late baru msg him...
I reply him tat my mum's friend baru give a while nia..."he"angry me oledi...
Hate ppl like tis,ask me all my things!!!
Everyday like to angry with me!!!
I dunno what kind of ppl like tis de...
Is ok la,is my own choice...cannot complain too much!!!
=.=!!!
Dun even can show understanding to me...
Hope tat 2moro won't happen again!!!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

hey cecilia.. XD THis is sharon.. =P Be happy ^_^

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

it's my fault.. i should say this is Hui Ping.. hahah~ i use to Sharon this name.. XD