Followers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

m i looking so down tis few days?

jz nw eve saw my blog then she asked me y i looking so down le?
i dunno too~~
coz in my opinion,i will write my blog when i m unhappy lo...
dunno y le?
so weird la me...
------------------------------------------------------
but jz nw oso chat with Jason lo...
he is my senior too...
haha^^
happy lo...
coz he promise he will go to our JJ Installation Night o...
n i ask him help us sell the tickets too...
n oso the National Convention lu~~
hope can enjoy with my frens including him n my jj members when we r at YMCA...
dunno y...
jz a little bit nervous when chatting with him...
maybe his eng is very pro so i scare gua...
-----------------------------------------------------
i hope tat i will happy always...
hope our Installation Night n so on things about Jaycees can be done well...
hope all will successful...

ok,i nid to stop writing now...
coz 2molo still nid to wake up at 5:15 am o...
so early but i oledi biasa...
good nite, my frens~~
muacks~~~

No comments: