Followers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

nth happen today~so Quiet...

today jz went to sch as usual...
then i go n collect the t-shirt money after i duty finish...
wow...they r so co-operate to me le~
all bring their money n give it to me...
but they complained to me about tat they bankcrupt ady...
haha^^of coz me too~
haiz~
really spend too much$$$ on Jaycees Club lo...

when the recess time,lilo n me go to office find Lim Mim MiM lo...
coz we want to have a notice board near the office thr 4 our Jaycees...
so happy...
coz it jz a piece of cake when we talk to MIM MIM lo...
hehehe~~
thx teacher lo...coz promise us to gib us one notice board~

then back to class again...
aiyoyo~MUET today do listening lu~
everyone from my table thr start hardworking liao o...
coz they r serious nw...
of coz Pauline too~

aiks~
2molo test eco...
i haven't study finish then nw blogging here...
can't control my hand to write my blog...
so sad~
coz tis attitude made me so lazy to study o...
all my friends r hardworking to study le~
but i still play play thr...
i want to go to library but my mum dun let me go...
haiz~
she said so far le~
i dun think so...
coz i think every parents will almost like their children to study at the library...
but my mum......
dun know how to say ady~
nvm...

May GOD bless me n all my friends who r sitting eco test 2molo with me~
+u +u



38 days going to have our dinner lu~
wakaka^^

No comments: