Followers

Monday, October 19, 2009

bad mood...

yesterday i was in bad mood...
becoz of...!
haiz...
so sienz...
dun like...!
y made me so tired n sad?
u still say me like tat again!
u know?
i dun like tis feel...
u made me so irritated!

i have exam start from next week
i dun wan to have tis kind of things make me stress
wat4 i write here?
u oso dunno wat is my feeling again?
me so Stupid
pls dun make me stress,k?

now,i nid supporter...
i dun wan someone who make me sad n unfriendly to me...

is it Friends r my supporter?
i hope so...
now i m getting less n less friends...
y like tis?
i oso dunno...
L.O.N.E.L.Y
i wan Happy
who can let me happy?
i juz want to be a simple gal...
dun wan be a lonely gal~
T.T

1 week left to have MUET exam

2 comments:

Ma said...

bad mood come and go and most importantly you got to pick yourself up and face the challenges ahead with faith that our Lord has promised to those who seek it from Him

Unknown said...

ya...u say de really true~
i suppose not to have many unhappy things...
the important thing is pray~
today i pray to LORD...
i pray that hope my exam can do well...
then after finished my exam,i correct 9 out of 10 questions...
GOD listen to my pray n make me not so stress~