Followers

Monday, October 19, 2009



y other ppl can happy all the way?
but then i can't?
happy is so important to me...
y suddenly i become like tis?
becoz of ...??
haiz...
i hate tis!
i wan happy...
how m i going to do?


i want 假期圣經班...
coz it can make me relax n happy~
still nid to wait more than 1 month...
pls come fast la...
high-expected with it~
but oli 5 days...
i nid to appreciate tis 5 days~
is it?

=)

nowadays i dun like schooling~
dunno y?
m i feel boring when schooling?
maybe~!!
i wan HAPPY
who can let me happy?
n be my friends too...


=(

laugh~~
CC supposed to be a happy gal...
n owes =) =) =)
even though she is alone~
but y she owes =( =( =(
CC dun like tis kind of feeling...


2 comments:

Sharon said...

Just relax and pray.. u'r giving urself too much stress that's why u can never feel the true happiness.. Try to stop urself and observe the things around u.. Maybe u will find something which really surprised u ^_^.. Wish u luck!! Stay strong!!..

Unknown said...

thx sharon~i really hope tat i can be the most happinest ppl in world o...
but many things come to me then make me stress~~then now feel more better le~