Followers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

exam~~

Monday gt exam then i still update my blog now...
become lazy qu~
every morning i owes online 1st then jz go to sch eh...
how stupid m i?
dun wan study then online everyday~
i dun wan like tis la...
but i can't control my hand o...
it will go switch on my pc automatically...
help me la...
oli left 1 month more to go...
then i nid to start my Upper 6's life le...
next year is my exam STPM year~
aduh!!!
haben do evision 4 monday's exam(PA)
how???
i dun like PA1...
coz nid to "hafal"many history things about Malaysia~
dun wan la...
odo it oli 15 questions but i owes not get well...
then Miss Ling asked me do the things i oso haben finish it...
damn tired o...
Sry ya,Miss Ling~
I will try my best to do as many as i can...
later nid go to tuition...
last day 4 my eco's tuition...
then it will begin next year le...
2ml nid go to church have my meeting there...
i like it~
i wan go!!!
y time passes so fast?
i nearly wan finish my Lower 6's life le...
so Fast
i haben enjoy it le...
dun pass to fast la...
i can't follow la...
let me enjoy my life,k?
i dun like sad life~~
i wan be happy with all of u~



hope tat i can do it!
Nothing is Impossible!


Wait me ya,time
dun go so fast
be happy,CC

No comments: