Followers

Monday, December 7, 2009

-kuching trip- Part 2

i hate my bro la...
coz go eat breakfast oso din tell me then make me eat there by myself oli...
i have my breakfast at 老李咖啡店
so familiar...
wakaka^^
哥罗面 good good good...
but expensive too...
then we gather in front of EON Bank Kuching n wait 4 the bus coming...
so slow ==
wait till mosquitoes bite me!!!
then when i go bus there n find my seat==
other ppl take my seat jor...
make me nid sit at the back of bus o...
Angry!!!
but nvm la...
i apologize u 2...

then we go to Sarawak Culture Village near Damai n Santubong...
we saw Smk Sacred Heart de ppl come to kampung budaya too...
b4 we walk in of coz we should take a big Prefect group photo la...
teachers r owes become our camera man n woman...
wakaka^^
teachers so good rite???
yaya~
actually i have been gone there b4 in 2007
not oli me la...
still gt Luke,Sing Hoi,Jenny n so on...
becoz tat year we oso follow the prefect camp n visitation too...
it oso held at Kuching...
so moh bian lo...
still go n walk too...
too tired n long journey o...
n many mosquitoes bitten me!!!
shit la...
make my hand n leg so itchy!!!
then 11:30 we go to the hall n they provide us a show about all the traditional dance...
GOOD,really good~~
can gain our knowledge...

we go Matang Wildlife in the evening lo...
aduh...
heavy rain...
then we still walk lo...
gt many wildlife inside o...
when we want go back to Living house,it starts to rain...
more heavy than b4 de rain...
when we arrive the place where we stay,tat bus driver dun wan drive us in o...
he jz put his bus near the roadside n ask us walk under rain...
wat a lousy service la!!!
not all of us gt ring our umbrella o...
then we have to share each other lo...

actually we want to go to the Spring
but i think u know la...
the heavy rain make us can't go lo...
but some of the prefects book the Taxi n go by themselves...
the place we stay de oso lousy la...
at night the coffee shop oso no open de...
even some shop has no food to eat...
then we go to the back of the living house lo...
we go 萧家小馆...
i 4get is 小馆 or 菜馆 le...
nvm la...

whole shop is damn full of our prefects...
good jor...
help the boss earn money lo...
then some of the form 4 prefects n oso our gt see a lenglui o...
wuwiit~~
Sing Hoi say wear like tis then better dun wear is more better...
hahahaha^^
ltr Grace Ang angry u o...

then no more activities coz raining lo...
then i go to someone's room play UNO lo...
coz my roommates all going out le...
haha^^
happy when i play the UNo...


No comments: