Followers

Monday, August 3, 2009

busy sunday~

at 12 o'clock,i go to Delta Mall find Sing Nie n Wee Nee...
sorry 4 i m late~~
we decide to go n find advertisement...
but all the shopkeeper said their boss not at here...
Disappointed~~
almost all the Delta Mall we gib them our form...
but dunno they will gib us some response ma?
hope they will~
then Yaw Jye came at 1 p.m.
we go n find together too~
so difficult le~
then find till almost 3:30 p.m. le~
how long we find?
but they not response...
then we go Red Carrot...





tis r drinks we called...Nice drink~~

then at 6:30 pm,i go to Hong Fu coz my grandmum birthday~
haha^^
all the food so delicious~
but i forgot to take it down~
i oli take some grandmum n winney's photo...



they r my lovely family members~


Happy birthday Grandmum~
hope u happy owes n health~~


i gib de coffee sweet~
she want eat le...


my grandmum is happy when she saw Winney~~

then after celebration of my grandmum's birthday~
i ikut my mum go to church again...
coz i miss my students so much~
when i go thr...
they saw me n felt happy o~
they r so cute...
next time post their photo here again~

+u +u Cecilia n all the Jaycees members~
hope all the advertisement will get a good feedback~
^^

No comments: