Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

really headache~~

many things happen among me~
haiz~~
dun like tis feel~
coz tis make me headache~
jaycees~~~
who can help us??
nid due date ady...
y no one nid help us???
so pity~
all the other members,oledi find the adv le ma?
pls dun say u ppl din go to find...
if like tat i will crazy o...
pls be cooperate~
i want the things r all of the members including 7 Bod,CD n members can do well~
pls dun play play...
coz tis is serious things~
if we want to make our installation night good~
then shall we be cooperate then each ppl go n find at least one adv or sponsor?
i know tat tis is difficult~
but at least u try it,rite?
i oli noe tat some of my friends oledi try their best le~
but then how r the other?
fast fast find lo~
some of my friends oledi help me find n gib me the num then i call oledi...
dun dare to ask is it?
then gib me tat shop's num u find it then i help u call?
ok??

dun make me crazy~~
coz nid exam ady~
i scare tat all the things r not successful~
who can help me???

No comments: