Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

tired + moody~~

tis few days many things happen...
those things make me headache everyday~
i hope all the things can be settled...
really make me can't breathe~

luckily,today no more heavy n smelly haze...
and feel tat comfortable~
teacher oso let me sleep in the class...
coz i really not feeling well then i sleep in class lo~
but teacher din scold me le~
if we sleep during his lesson,he will keep n asking those ppl who sleep in class wake up lo~
haha^^
miracle...
lilo,eve n pauline not come to sch today~
they r all sick...
hope they can recover fast n have the test during this friday...
then our table thr oli me n sing nie got come to sch nia...
haha^^
we 2 so hardworking le...
sing nie oso looks tired~~
me too...
hope she can recover her tired soon too...

really feel happy tat recess time not need duty le...
can rest liao...
coz really tired lo~
i m not complaining tat duty not good la...
i jz mean tat nw i xan rest liao coz i think i ma sick soon...
hope tat sick dun come during my exam time...
if want come then come after i finish my exam lo...

ok lo~
nid sleep liao~
good nite everyone~
have a sweet dream ya~
^^

No comments: