Followers

Monday, August 17, 2009

STRESS STRESS STRESS!!!

haiz~
2ml got bm test...
y i can't study?
m i going to fail my bm?
i hate bm!!!
y art students nid take bm?
damn crazy...

sing nie is going to leave us soon...
less one friend again~~
she nid to go to Maktab after 2 days...
so FAST!!!
if u go,our Jaycees's OC how?
haiz~
damn moody nw~
headache again~
nvm...
hope u like the life over thr lo...
MISS u much much~~
all the tickets still not decide yet...
haiz haiz haiz~~
MOODY!!!

him?!
hate!!!
owes make me unhappy...
n make me cant concentrate in my study...
do u know tat i got exam tis week then u owes want find sth fight with me!!!
u noe i dun like tis but u still do like tis!!!
hate u so much...
dunno y?
n dun keep asking me y y y???
ok?
i m nw stress coz i scare my exam...
2ml got bm then after tis got PA,Geo1 n 2...
i oso scare PA too...
i hate writing composition...
then PA is the most important subject in STPM...
if u get C,then u will straightly can't go in local u...
haiz!!!

damn Moody...
gib me some energy...
pls...
i nid it to continue my life~~
really CRAZY

No comments: